Crafted from premium vegan leather and upholstery fabric, Taylor & Tails sustainably made nest beds are manufactured using easy-clean technology, with a water, dirt and scratch-resistant nano-particle finish. To reduce waste, these orthopaedic dog beds use shredded memory foam offcuts from human mattress production and are designed to last for many years, reducing their environmental impact and providing exceptional ongoing comfort for your pet.
Designed and distributed in the UK, and manufactured within the EU, our sustainable dog beds meet the highest quality and safety standards. Our fabrics are OEKO-TEX® certified and have REACH compliance, demonstrating their ecological safety and responsible sourcing.
Small (cm): 94 x 74 x 25 - sleeping area: 60 x 48
Medium (cm): 110 x 84 x 27 - sleeping area: 72 x 55
Large (cm): 128 x 92 x 28 - sleeping area: 88 x 59
- Dual-sided removable sleeping pillow
- High sided design for draught protection
- Adjustable filling
- Temperature responsive
- Relieves pressure on joints
- Sustainably manufactured
- 100% worry-free guarantee
- Helps support animal welfare charities
- Removable cover with concealed zippers
- Easy-clean technology
- Machine washable covers at 30℃
- Spare covers available separately
- Upper: Vegan leather and premium upholstery with nanoparticle finish
- Underside: Non-slip insulation
- Water-resistant (including liners)
- OEKO-TEX® certified
- REACH compliant
- Cushion: Viscoelastic memory foam flakes
- Walls: Blended memory foam and high-density foam
- Adjustable (simply add or remove filling to make the bed firmer or softer)
Size isn’t everything and Stubby is the perfect example. A stray dog of an ‘uncertain breed’, Stubby served in 17 battles on the Western Front as part of the 102nd Infantry Regiment, famously catching a German soldier by the seat of his pants and holding him until help arrived. The most decorated dog of WW1, Stubby received multiple awards and an official promotion to sergeant.
Named in honour of Sergeant Stubby, this bed features upholstery fabric in Cookies & Cream and classic Stamford Stone vegan leather. These warm, neutral colours look great in any home and can also be purchased as a spare cover.
More about our beds