Crafted from premium vegan leather and upholstery fabric, Taylor & Tails sustainably made dog mattresses are manufactured using easy-clean technology, with a water, dirt and scratch-resistant nano-particle finish. To reduce waste, these orthopaedic dog beds use shredded memory foam offcuts from human mattress production and are designed to last for many years, reducing their environmental impact and providing exceptional ongoing comfort for your pet.
Designed and distributed in the UK, and manufactured within the EU, our sustainable dog beds meet the highest quality and safety standards. Our fabrics are OEKO-TEX® certified and have REACH compliance, demonstrating their ecological safety and responsible sourcing.
Small (cm): 85 x 68 x 15
Medium (cm): 115 x 70 x 17
Large (cm): 133 x 89 x 19
- Sturdy side handle
- Adjustable filling
- Temperature responsive
- Relieves pressure on joints
- Sustainably manufactured
- 100% worry-free guarantee
- Helps support animal welfare charities
- Removable cover with concealed zippers
- Easy-clean technology
- Machine washable covers at 30℃
- Spare covers available separately
- Upper: Vegan leather and premium upholstery with nanoparticle finish
- Underside: Non-slip insulation
- OEKO-TEX® certified
- REACH compliant
- Viscoelastic memory foam flakes
- Adjustable (simply add or remove filling to make the bed firmer or softer)
Balto was a Siberian Husky who, in 1925, led a team of sledge dogs across Alaska on a perilous mission. During an outbreak of diphtheria, he was part of a team that delivered antitoxins to the isolated city of Nome, saving countless lives.
Named in honour of this highly determined dog, our Balto bed features modern tones of Peacock and Slate Grey, a combination that will never go out of style. Balto can also be purchased separately as a spare cover.
More about our beds